Monday, September 28, 2015

LOFTS DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES FOR SALE TESTIMONIAL LA LOFT BLOG



LOFTS DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES FOR SALE - SELLER TESTIMONIAL

I used Corey Chambers as my Realtor to sell my condo, and it worked out great.  He had written guarantees to sell the place.  I wanted about $380,000 for it, and he was able to get me $415,000 -- which was amazing -- I was not expecting that much! It was simple. Every time I had a question, he got right back to me and answered it, and it worked out great. I'm very happy.  -- Joyce Yeich, Television Production Designer

Your Home Sold GUARANTEED or I'll Buy It*
Corey Chambers, REALTOR®
(213) 880-9910
corey@laloft.org

* seller and Corey must agree on price and time of possession.Realty Source Inc  BRE#01889449

http://www.LAloftBlog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment